Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall Fun!


Harley loves her little bike seat. Everytime we walk past the bike, she begs to go for a ride!

For all you mommys and mommys-to-be out there, this little seat is the greatest thing ever. It was around $100, but completly worth it. We bought it off Amazon and have used it practically every day since! I would recommend getting one to all of you who enjoy a nice challenging bike ride (with added weight) every now and then.




Dogfood.... it seems to be a delicacy for every child!


"Let's go, mom!"


The good, clean Mountain Home dirt is just simply irresistable to Harley! I guess she figures since her mom won't give her daily vitamins she'll have to find some other means of getting them!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

Hanberg's said...

How cute is she! I can't believe all those teeth...and it looks like her hair is really starting to come in now, hooray! Only a few more weeks til we come see you guys, we can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen you guys in forever, I'm glad Tara found your blog!! I can't believe she is going to be one!! I just took Treycin to his year and a half check up, it's so crazy!

Matea_Bradshaw said...

She's so cute! I'm excited to come out and see everybody at Shelbie's wedding. I haven't been out there for a LONG time! I was going to email you back and tell you that if there's anything we can do to help with the wedding let us know. My mom said you were helping Marcie. We'd love to help!

CarrieLu and Madi too said...

Harley looks so cute in the bike seat. Cute pink/white shirt too.